Sunday, July 28, 2013

Christmas is in Black & White!!!

This one I just love, even if it isn't in the normal colours of Christmas. I wanted to show that you can still get the Christmas feeling without all the red & green. I used the Moroccan Tiles Stamp set from Kaszazz to look like snowflakes (these were embossed in black), I then used some retired rub-ons from Kaszazz & a little bit of silver & white ribbon to finish the card off.... What do you think? I think it's kind of classy looking, myself!!
I'm also putting this card into the "Christmas in July Challenge" through the Stamp Spot's Blog.
http://www.thestampspot.blogspot.com.au/




3 comments:

  1. I think it looking very classy,and you know I love the ribbon,greetings,Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. another stunner, love the black and white combo! Super pretty!

    Thanks so much for playing along at The Stamp Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right Regina this is a very elegant xmas card. Love the christmas tree stamp. Thanks for playing along with The Stamp Spot 'christmas in july' challenge.

    ReplyDelete