Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Distressing my card....

I thought I'd finally put up my first ever distressed card. I used all Kaszazz products (which can be found in the catalogue. The gold leaf effect is using Design Adhesives (Branches & Blooms) then rubbed on Designer Foils (Goldmine) these are fantastic & so easy to use, you can find the full range Kaszazz has on page 212 of the main catalogue. The flowers were punched ou in white card stock & distressed using Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Scattered Straw) page 190. I also used the same ink to rub around the card top (Card Basics, Oatmeal, page 185) base is SB Essentials 12x12 Mustard card stock, after dabbing & rubbing off excess of  Adirondack Paint Dabber (Snow Cap) page 199.
If there are any questions you would like to ask, please contact me on my email or comment here.
Thanks for popping by, happy crafting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment