Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Child's Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,
           I hope the week has been good to you all... or will be as it is only Tuesday..lol. Anyway, Here is a card I have made this week (one of two actually) with the theme being a child's card. Partly because I have been wanting to have more of a play with some of my new editions (Kaszazz Stamps), the other reason, (which I think is just as good) is that it's a Challenge for one of our Aussie Sites. "The Stamp Spot" http://www.thestampspot.blogspot.com.au/  Yes, I know what you are thinking, I am doing a stamp, etc. that is Kaszazz & the challenge is for the opposition.... well for one, they are both Australian, and one thing we all have in common.... Nobody can say they ONLY use one make of product in there craftroom. I for one have got soooooooo many different stamps, papers, cardstock, markers, pens, tapes, even cutters.... which I have 4 different cutters and that isn't counting the one's that cut dies/emboss... which amount to 3, 2 manual & one computer based.
        Anyway, back to the card.... Well I used blue cardstock, the stamps were from two sets from Kaszazz being "Adorable Friends Set" (the monkey & the words), the other used was "Birthday Set" (the gift). I had a spare bit of red/white twine so used that to tie to the hand & balloon. I coloured in the balloon in watercolour pencils, & the rest was done with my Stampin' Up! markers. I used dimensionals for the balloon & gift.
        I can't wait to get my hands on the new markers/pens that Kaszazz have just brought out, I will have to save my pennys!! Jess gave me a lesson showing me how to use "Alcohol Markers" her's being Spectrum Noirs, a couple of weeks ago. Now she's hooked me!!!!
Ok, now to go & add the other card I made.
Happy Creating,
Reggie

No comments:

Post a Comment