Saturday, July 9, 2011

Owl Shaped Card

Hey all, I have made this card specially for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge which is a shaped card... in other words the card isn't a "normal" looking shape. So, because I love owls I thought I'd make an owl card. I designed & cut it all entirely by hand & scissors, a bit of double sided tape, A piece of "Fiskar's Embossing template (for the chest), 2 Stampin' Up! Modern Labels punched & hand written sentiment, oh & a wipe over the embossed part with white ink pad. The colour of the card is Stampin' Up! Sahara Sand & drawn eyes & beak in Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Write marker). I think that covers it, no I didn't make a template first.... now my daughters want a template....figures!!!
 1. Laying flat.
 2. Showing side view.
 3. Showing open & set up.
4. Showing a slight closer shot of the detail & the raised labels.

4 comments:

  1. Ca-ute!!! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, I bet you could market that cute template! Thanks so much for taking on the challenge and joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute cute cute card! Looks like you took a lot of time and effort. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete